CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Welcome!

Welcome to my blog:) Since I am so far away from my friends and family, I want to keep you updated on the fun and trials of my new job. Thank you to everyone for your support, encouragement, and the tips/ideas you may offer!

Saturday, February 2, 2013

Currently

Happy Groundhog's Day:)

Here is what I'm Currently up to.  Thank you to Farley for being an awesome host every month!
See what everyone else is up to at the Linky:)


5 comments:

The Frizz said...

Hello! I just found your blog through Farley's Currently.

I am trying to train for a half marathon too. It's at the end of March. 13.5 miles is a LONG way! I'm not sure if I'll ever make it there.

Do you have a schedule or workout plan that you found works best? I need to get one of those...

The Frizz

The Frizz in First Grade

Lori Smith said...

Hi! I found you through Currently. I'm glad I found you! My son is in an EBD class, and will be fully mainstreamed next week. He's been there since Kindergarten,so we have made a lot of progress (he's in 2nd now)!

I also hate when I put something in a safe place and forget where I put it! :)

Good luck with the half marathon!

Lori
The Reinspired Teacher

Kate said...

Good luck with your training for the half marathon. It is so challenging training in the winter!
Kate
http://funinecse.blogspot.com/

Christy said...

That's a pet peeve of mine too! Best of luck to you with your running aspirations. I used to do cross country, now I'm lucky if I do any running at all, I've gotten completely out of the habit.

FourthGrade Flipper said...

Half Marathon? Wow!! You go girl:) Your pet peeve is something that is happening to me more often the more I age:( Bummer!
~Holly
Fourth Grade Flipper