CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Welcome!

Welcome to my blog:) Since I am so far away from my friends and family, I want to keep you updated on the fun and trials of my new job. Thank you to everyone for your support, encouragement, and the tips/ideas you may offer!

Saturday, November 3, 2012

November Currently

WOW! I can't believe first quarter is already over!  That means there is soooo much to do!  I need to get my quarterly IEP goal reports sent home, parent teacher conferences are coming up in about 2 weeks, AND IT'S ALL DOWNHILL FROM THERE!  (In a good way.)


Since my room serves more as a resource style setting, I don't play a lot of music because we usually need to get right down to business.  If I do play music, it's usually quiet piano music on Pandora.

Like I said, I can't believe it's November already.  This is going to be a super busy month for me.  On top of school stuff, my boyfriend and I have two trips to Minnesota planned.  One for his cousins is getting married the weekend before Thanksgiving, and he is the usher for the wedding.  Then I have to go back to school Monday and Tuesday.  Then I'll be headed back to MN for Thanksgiving.  THEN!!!  It's time to start getting ready for Christmas.  Oh me or my!!!


Don't forget to link up with Farley:-D

8 comments:

Andi said...

It sounds like you are going to have a very busy November! Have fun with your family!
I'd like an iPad, too. I'm sure my kiddos would like one as well! :)
~Andi

Primary Possibilities said...

Our school has purchased iPads for all our classrooms, so we are lucky there. I like playing piano music for my kiddos too.

Ash said...

Wow you definitely have a very busy November! Hopefully it will fly by though!


Come check out my currently!
Pixy Stix and Teacher Tricks

Breezy Brie said...

Piano music is definitely the best. What station do you listen to? I have one that I like but occasionally plays music with words - kind of freaks me out after it's been instrumental for so long! lol

And so excited for currentlys, will be linking mine up tomorrow!
Brie @ Breezy Special Ed

S. Simpson said...

I haven't been using Pandora in the classroom but I think it's a great idea. Have a great November. . . enjoy your time with family and friends.

✰ Stacy

Simpson Superstars

Corinna said...

I love Pandora in the class. I just got an ipad through a Donor's Choose project and my class and I love it. I downloaded that font app and am now addicted to making fonts!! Good luck on your IEP's I know how time consuming they can be:(

Aloha,
Corinna
Surfin' Through Second

Rae said...

Hi there,

I am so happy to have found your blog! As a teacher of students with social/emotional and behavioral disorders, it is so great to find others who blog about the experience. I am your newest follower and am eager to follow you :)

Karen said...

I didn't realize that you already have the Liebster blog award. I nominated you for it! You can always stop by and check it out!Thanks for always sharing such great things!

Karen
An Apple a Day in First Grade