CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Welcome!

Welcome to my blog:) Since I am so far away from my friends and family, I want to keep you updated on the fun and trials of my new job. Thank you to everyone for your support, encouragement, and the tips/ideas you may offer!

Sunday, October 14, 2012

I've been BOO'D:) Linky

I've been BOO'D by Jen at Positively Learning:)  She gave me a very sweet shout out for this linky!  I love reading her blog posts as they are upbeat and she gives me great ideas!  I love her blog and feel very honored to be BOO'D by Jen.


Cynthia at 2nd Grade Pad is hosting this BOO'D linky.  Here are the rules:
1. Choose a fellow blogger that has MORE followers
2. A blogger that has about the SAME number of followers
3. Someone that has LESS followers
4. Highlight their blogs with links to encourage others to check them out

5. Don't forget to let your fellow bloggers know that you shared about them.  
6. Lastly, leave them some love by offering them a goody from your store as their "treat."

More Followers








Rachel at Ms. Rachel's Room
Rachel is such a sweet blogger with so much enthusiasm.  I always love the great ideas she shares for special ed teachers:)

Same Followers





Miss Allison at Miss Allison's Class
Allison also has many, many great ideas for students with autism!  I also enjoy her "Take a Break Tuesday" posts.  It's fun to see how she organizes her house and recipes she makes.

Less Followers
The Autism Tank

Hailey at Autism Tank
I am a new follower of Hailey's.  She has totally hit the ground running with her blog!  She has tons of great ideas for teachers that have students with autism.  I've already pinned some of her stuff to Pinterest:)

4 comments:

MissAllison said...

Thanks Karlie for thinking of me for this linky! I am so glad to hear you are enjoying my ideas and I hope you find them helpful!

Allison
Miss Allison's Class

Hailey Deloya said...

Thanks for featuring my blog on your linky party!! I really appreciate it!! HAve a great week!

Hailey Deloya said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Breezy Brie said...

Yay! Thanks - 2 more special ed blogs for me to follow. I love finding new special ed teacher friends with fabulous ideas!

I used to blog at Breezy Pink Daisies (and well, still do), but now I have created a separate blog for all these special education related! Feel free to check it out - Breezy Special Ed