CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Welcome!

Welcome to my blog:) Since I am so far away from my friends and family, I want to keep you updated on the fun and trials of my new job. Thank you to everyone for your support, encouragement, and the tips/ideas you may offer!

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

I LOVE PUMPKIN! (freebie)

So I'm a HUGE fan of pumpkin flavored things!  I love when fall rolls around and everyone has these flavors in stock!

So far this season I've made pumpkin pancakes, pumpkin muffins, and pumpkin puppy chow.  Last year I made pumpkin french toast, but haven't gotten around to it yet this year.  Hopefully soon:-D

As a little treat for some of the people around my school I bagged up the pumpkin puppy chow (recipe) and put a little note with it:)


If you would like to make a treat for some of your co-workers pick up the gift tags for FREE at my TpT Store.

2 comments:

Breezy Brie said...

Pumpkin puppy chow!!!! I totally am going to check this out! :) Thanks for sharing

Brie @ Breezy Special Ed

Hailey Deloya said...

This recipe looks amazing..what a great idea!! Hailey at Autism Tank