CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Welcome!

Welcome to my blog:) Since I am so far away from my friends and family, I want to keep you updated on the fun and trials of my new job. Thank you to everyone for your support, encouragement, and the tips/ideas you may offer!

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Second Grade Sight Word Freebie:)

I have spent the last couple weeks working on a new game.  Kinesthetic learners will love this sight word game!  Students become the game.

They roll the die.

Move the specified number of spaces by jumping, skipping, or walking.

Read the word.
My little guys already LOVE this game:)

Since this year, I have mostly second graders, and I haven't posted any second grade level freebies, this one is for you second grade teachers!

I have made games using all the Dolch Sight word lists, but the freebie is for the second grade list.  Check it out at my TpT Store for these awesome games:)



I have also created my first collage to display this game all on one page!  I'm not sure I used the quickest/most efficient way of created it, but I'm happy with how my first one turned out.


I'm also linking this with Classroom Freebies:)
Classroom Freebies Manic Monday

4 comments:

Kelley Cirrito said...

Love, love, love it!! This will be great for my students who go to intervention!

Kaylee's Education Studio said...

Love this idea. I blogged about it and linked to your site.

Alana Gilliam said...

He looks like he is having a ton of fun! Love seeing teachers go the extra mile!

Alana Gilliam said...

He looks like he is having a ton of fun! Love seeing teachers go the extra mile!