CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Welcome!

Welcome to my blog:) Since I am so far away from my friends and family, I want to keep you updated on the fun and trials of my new job. Thank you to everyone for your support, encouragement, and the tips/ideas you may offer!

Friday, August 24, 2012

Teacher Week Freebie Friday:)

I know several of you already downloaded my Football Calendar Numbers.  Now, I have Football Calendar Months!!!  Yes, fall is almost here, which means football season.  I know that makes most people happier than it makes me.

Oddly enough, I'm not a football fan.  I went to a high school that did not have a football team and my family does not watch football, so I just plain do not understand football.  Being from Illinois but living in Packer country has been a bit difficult.  I'm often expected to be a Packer's fan, but I just can't bring myself to it...even though I'm not a football fan.  But I try.  So these calendar cards are more for the kids and you REAL football fans out there (and my love of matching).

Here is a sneak peak of what they look like.



I'm linking this up for Freebie Friday with Blog Hoppin'.


6 comments:

Sasha Marie said...

Super cute! I love the sports theme!

- Sasha
The Autism Helper

Mrs. Christy said...

Thanks for the freebie!
Christy :)
Mrs. Christy’s Leaping Loopers

Erica Gress said...

Thanks for your freebie - I was just thinking I still do not have the months of the year posted in my classroom. I too am an EBD teacher, K-3, and could not think of teaching anything else. Thanks for your blog, I am your newest follower :)

TinaBee said...

I love the calendar months, but January and February are missing. Help?

Karlie said...

THANK YOU FOR TELLING ME:) 35 people have downloaded it, and you're the first to tell me. AHH!! I'm fixing it now. I'll send out a message when it's officially fixed.

Hailey Deloya said...

I have the reverse problem of you...a Packer Fan living in Bear Country :-). http://autismtank.blogspot.com