CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Welcome!

Welcome to my blog:) Since I am so far away from my friends and family, I want to keep you updated on the fun and trials of my new job. Thank you to everyone for your support, encouragement, and the tips/ideas you may offer!

Friday, August 10, 2012

Sports Theme, with FREEBIE

As I said in my August Currently, I'm doing a sports theme for my classroom (again) this year.  Since I'm switching schools, I feel I can safely do the same theme again, even though I'm (still) in a resource room with multiple grade levels.  I'm excited that since it is my second year in a row using this theme, I can improve the use of this theme in my classroom!

Since I'm not in my classroom working, I thought I'd make sports themed name tags for you all to use.  They are FREE!  So hurry over to my TpT Store and snatch yours up:-D  Here are a couple teasers so you know what to expect.



Even though I work in a Resource style room, last year I began using name tags to mark every students' spot.  This was suggested to me by one of my supervisors.  It makes the students feel like they belong AND it gives them a place to go as soon as they walk in the room.  They do not need to walk up and begin chatting with you while you're in the middle of something, they do not need to ponder where to go, they can come in and sit, preferably quietly;) 

Thank you to the following people for their awesome graphics:


Photobucket 
Coffee, Kids and Compulsive Lists

Squiggledot Designs


I'm also linking this freebie with Classroom Freebies Manic Monday:)

Classroom Freebies Manic Monday

6 comments:

kdb1983 said...

I think it is a great idea that you give each of the students their own "space" and mark it. During carpet time with my little ones I have to do something similar. I use velcro and each child has a different color dot where they sit. It is definitely important to special needs students!
Kate
http://funinecse.blogspot.com/

Fern Smith said...

I love this...I love all of 3am Graphics stuff! Thanks for linking up today at MM!
~Fern
Fern Smith's Classroom Ideas!

Abby Bozman said...

Awesome! Thanks for sharing! I'm now your newest follower! Come over and visit me if you get a chance!

Wizard of Boz

Abdul Basit said...

no one can't say your post i not a informative i love it, keep update your blog..

Watch Star Cricket Live

Emer (@Baggy_T) said...

Hi! I'd love if you could add a link to your free sports name tags to my FREEBIE classroom décor linky party. They're adorable!

Thanks,
Emer at A Crucial Week

Emer (@Baggy_T) said...

Thanks a million for linking up!

Emer