CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Welcome!

Welcome to my blog:) Since I am so far away from my friends and family, I want to keep you updated on the fun and trials of my new job. Thank you to everyone for your support, encouragement, and the tips/ideas you may offer!

Sunday, August 26, 2012

New School & New Year

I have surpassed my 2 year blog-iversary!  This will be a post much like that very first post.

Tomorrow is the first official day at my new school.  I have new teacher inservice tomorrow, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday we have all teaching staff inservices.

I'm excited to meet the other new teachers and get my e-mail/login information tomorrow.  Other than that, I'm nervous.  I hope I meet new friends!  I hope there will be someone who wants to eat lunch with me.  I hope they don't tell us anything that will just put a kabosh (idk how to spell that...cabosh?) on something I have already planned/decorated for the upcoming year.

On another note.  Summer is basically over.  My parents and grandparents came to visit today, and they brought me a ton more stuff for my home/school.  It is all stuff from when I lived at home.  I feel like a HOARDER!  I need to get rid of some of this stuff.  But it's all my crafting things from middle school/high school/college.  It's still in good shape.  It's still usable.  BUT do I need it?  No.  Do I have space for it? Maybe.  Would I be tempted to just buy something different/new for a craft?  Yes.  AHHH!!!!  I'm watching Hoarding:  Buried Alive, trying to gain motivation to declutter.  Decluttering feels good.  I want my home clean before school starts.  AHH!!!  OK, back to cleaning/decluttering for me.

Good luck to anyone who is starting school tomorrow!

2 comments:

Alana Gilliam said...

Hope you are having a great school year at your new school! I am sure you will have a lunch buddy in no time.

Kelley Cirrito said...

Good luck at your new school! You will do great!!