CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Welcome!

Welcome to my blog:) Since I am so far away from my friends and family, I want to keep you updated on the fun and trials of my new job. Thank you to everyone for your support, encouragement, and the tips/ideas you may offer!

Monday, August 13, 2012

Classroom Before Pictures - Linky Party

I am trying to host my first linky party.  So we'll see how this goes.  If something is not working properly, don't hesitate to let me know.  I'll do my best to fix it as quickly as I can.


 We are All Special!



(As I was laying in bed last night I thought I should add a nice little graphic/link for the Linky party:)  Graphics are from The 3 AM Teacher If using this graphic be sure to click on the picture and resize it if it's LARGE!)

I LOVE looking at other people classroom pictures to get ideas and to see how far they have come in before/after photos.  Sooo....this is a before linky party.  If this linky goes well, I hope to have another linky for after pictures.  However, if you have already posted with before AND after pictures in one post, don't change your post just to link up:)  I'd love to see your before AND after pictures if you have them.  I don't have many after pictures yet....so here are my before pictures....








As you may have noticed, I just tried to do a 360 degree view.  I'm very excited because I have a pretty good sized classroom:)  

Today I worked on bulletin board decorations because I didn't know where else to start.  The room had a ton of stuff in it, and I wasn't exactly sure what was the "special ed stuff that was being handed down to me" and what was the "Title 1 teacher's stuff who is moving next door".  So hopefully I'll have a better idea of that soon.

In the mean time, I'd love to see your before pictures:)

Good luck to everyone cleaning, decorating, and organizing your classrooms!  I'm sure they'll all look great:-D



4 comments:

Sasha said...

I love this linky party idea! I don't start until next week - but then I will have to add mine. Scary to think what my room looks like now!

MissAllison said...

I readded the link. Its a little blurry but I was able to link up now. Started taking some after pics today but I still have THREE more boxes to unpack!

Allison
Miss Allison's Class

Lisa Parnello said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm your newest follower and I just joined your linky! What grade is your new class? I'm super jealous of your giant room!! Mine is teeny tiny (although very cute, if I do say so myself)

Lisa
<a href="http://teacherlisasclass.blogspot.com>The Lower Elementary Cottage</a>

Becky said...

I'm a little late but I linked up with you!

-Becky
Lesson plans & Lattes