CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Welcome!

Welcome to my blog:) Since I am so far away from my friends and family, I want to keep you updated on the fun and trials of my new job. Thank you to everyone for your support, encouragement, and the tips/ideas you may offer!

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

And it's August

Oh, August!  Almost time to go back to school.  AHHH!  So much to do.  Here is what I'm currently doing (when I'm not stressing too badly about my new school and new classroom).

Thank you again to Farley for the Currently linky:)  Check here out if you haven't.




B2S Must Haves are the personal laminator that I decided not to leave in my new classroom because at $17 I was worried it might get lost...and ya never know when you'll need to use it!  Especially this time of year.  I am looking for as much sports stuff for my classroom as possible because that is my theme for the year.  So if you have any great sports items in your TpT store or pictures on your blog of great ideas, let me know!  I'd love to check them out:-D

2 comments:

Ms. Rachel said...

I think I need a laminator too!


Rachel
Ms. Rachel’s Room

Patti said...

Congrats on your new home! That's so exciting! Boy, everyone seems to love their laminator! If I wasn't so close to retiring, I'd have to get one! Have a great year!
Patti
pattib203@yahoo.com
Primary Pizzazz