CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Welcome!

Welcome to my blog:) Since I am so far away from my friends and family, I want to keep you updated on the fun and trials of my new job. Thank you to everyone for your support, encouragement, and the tips/ideas you may offer!

Thursday, August 16, 2012

1st Day Jitters, Linky Party

I'm linking up with Ms. Jessica at A Turn to Learn.  She has a great Back to School Jitters Linky Party:)

Back to School Jitters Linky Party




Now, I'm off to school to work more on my classroom:)

5 comments:

Kate said...

It is definitely fun and nerve wrecking to be at a new school! I am sure you will have a fabulous year though!
Kate
http://funinecse.blogspot.com/

Corrina Allen said...

Hi Karlie! I'm also starting at a new school this year after 7 yrs teaching 6th in the middle school so I'm a bit nervous about making friends as well. (Where will I sit for lunch? Will people like me? Sheesh!) I never thought about the idea of asking permission when making decisions - hmmm.... My mentor teacher was of the "Do it and apologize later" mindset. Ha! Good luck this year!

Corrina
Mrs. Allen’s 5th Grade Files

Blooming inFirst said...

Have a great school year in your new school! I'm new to teacher blogging, stop by and say hi! :) http://bloomingin1st.blogspot.com

Sasha Hallagan said...

Good luck at your new school! Great point on the asking before making decisions - especially in a new school. I probably need to remember that more and I've been at my school 5 years :)

- Sasha
The Autism Helper

Mary said...

I'm your newest follower! I teach students with emotional and behavior disorders! I still get nervous for the first day and I've been teaching over 15 years!

Mary
Teaching Special Kids