CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Welcome!

Welcome to my blog:) Since I am so far away from my friends and family, I want to keep you updated on the fun and trials of my new job. Thank you to everyone for your support, encouragement, and the tips/ideas you may offer!

Saturday, July 7, 2012

The Versatile Blogger

I'm so excited that one of my newest followers, Dana, at Fun in 1st Grade just awarded me with The Versatile Blogger award (and One Lovely Blog award, but as I have already been awarded this award you can check out that post here)  YAY for the new award!!!  Thank you Dana:)  Update - Traci at the The Benders Bunch has also given me The Versatile Blogger award.  Traci is a fellow special ed blogger, so check out her blog:)




Here are the seven rules to follow when receiving this award:
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you.  X

2. Include a link to their blog.  X

3. Include the award image in your post.  X
4. Give 7 random facts about yourself.  X

5. Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award.  X
6. When nominating, include a link to their blog.  X
7. Let other bloggers know they've been nominated.  X  (I'm pretty sure I notified one of you twice, OOPS!  I guess twice is better than forgetting to notify one of you.) 



Here are the 7 random facts about me...
1. I just had my home inspection for my new condo that is 30 minutes away from where my boyfriend is currently living!
2. I can't wait to decorate my new home, but I'm absolutely dreading the moving process.
3. I have been reading the 50 Shades series and The Mortal Instruments series.  The Mortal Instruments reminds me of the Harry Potter series and is a lot more up beat than 50 Shades.  50 Shades is depressing me.
4. I'm hoping my boyfriend and I can find time this summer to spend a weekend at his parents' cabin on the lake.  I WANT TO GO TUBING!
5. I grew up on a farm in northern Illinois.
6. Recipes on Pinterest have actually got me interested in cooking.
7. I CAN'T WAIT TO START DECORATING MY NEW CLASSROOM:-D


Here are the 15 (+1 extra) wonderful bloggers I'm nominating for the award.  Hope you check them out!

Challenges make life interesting






Kindergarten Lifestyle

Sugar and Spice






A-B-Seymour



A Turn To Learn







Joy of Life 2011


Blog Title




I apologize if they are not all aligned!  And I hope the links all work properly...

Just an FYI, I tried to pick blogs that had not already been given the award.  I'm sorry if your blog has already been chosen and I didn't realize it, but I want you all to know what wonderful blogs you have:)


ALSO, I'm super close to 100 followers!  I'm at 99 followers to be exact!!  Who will be 100?

5 comments:

Shanyn said...

I wish I could be your 100th, sorry! Congrats on your awards :)

Shanyn
Coffee, Kids and Compulsive Lists

Ashley Kathleen said...

Thank you SOO much for giving me this award! I love your blog, so I am happy you received the award as well! =)

Ashley
The Resource Room Teacher

MissAllison said...

Thanks a bunch for this award and for scooping up my new button! I love these award lists because you get to learn about so many awesome fellow bloggers!

PS-I am not sure where you are at in 50 Shades but I liked Book 2 better than 1 but you are right it is a bit dark!

Allison
Miss Allison's Class

Nicki said...

Thank you so much for the award! I thanked you on my blog here: http://motivatingmindsstocking.blogspot.com/2012/07/versatile-blogger-award.html

Valerie said...

Thanks so much! You are so sweet!

✿Valerie
All Students Can SHINE