CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Welcome!

Welcome to my blog:) Since I am so far away from my friends and family, I want to keep you updated on the fun and trials of my new job. Thank you to everyone for your support, encouragement, and the tips/ideas you may offer!

Saturday, July 21, 2012

My Guilty Pleasures Linky

Ashley at The Resource Room is having a linky party:)

Blog Title

Here are mine....

 iPhone

Target
(One great post on my Pinterest Board.  My cousin and I co-contribute to a board so we can always share our humorous pins:)
Another great one lol




Frozen Custard
(Ollie's - when I go to my parents, Gilles - for when I visit my boyfriend, Culvers - when I travel)




Shopping
(Name brands for cheap, I like it.)




Massages




Pinterest

5 comments:

Mary said...

I'm so excited that I found another ED/BD teacher! I teach in a self contained room for grades 4-5, but think I will also have 2 sixth graders in my room next year! I'm your newest follower- we have to stick together!

Mary
Teaching Special Kids

kdb1983 said...

Had I scrolled down a little further I would have realized you already had been nominated for the Liebster Award, but I am nominating you again.
http://funinecse.blogspot.com/2012/07/liebster-award_22.html
Kate

kdb1983 said...

Had I scrolled down a little further I would have realized you already had been nominated for the Liebster Award, but I am nominating you again.
http://funinecse.blogspot.com/2012/07/liebster-award_22.html
Kate

Ashley Kathleen said...

Thanks so much for linking up! I wish I could make massages a guilty pleasure more often! =)

Ashley
The Resource Room Teacher

Traci Bender said...

Hi, so glad I found you! I am a special education teacher too and have nominated you for the Versatile Blogger award. Visit my blog to pick it up!

The Bender Bunch