CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Welcome!

Welcome to my blog:) Since I am so far away from my friends and family, I want to keep you updated on the fun and trials of my new job. Thank you to everyone for your support, encouragement, and the tips/ideas you may offer!

Monday, July 9, 2012

Kindergarten Assessment Freebie

As I mentioned in this post, if my Kindergarten counting assessment (aligned with the CCS) sold well, I'd create similar assessments addressing the other standards.

Well, I just finished an assessment focusing on the Kindergarten geometry standards.  You can download the entire geometry assessment here.

Or you can download just the shape assessment here.  Here is a little picture from the assessment bundles.


Hope it is helpful for all you Kindergarten and special ed teachers:)

Since this is a freebie, I'm also linking up with Classroom Freebies.




Classroom Freebies Manic Monday

4 comments:

Susan Hardin said...

Nice Freebie!
- Susan
3rd Grade Grapevine

Delena Allen said...

Your blog makes me miss kindergarten. I love teaching k and 1.
Delena
Learn with ME in Grade Three

Pamela Fulk said...

Hi. Thank you for visiting man log today through
Classroom Freevies. I am a new follower.
Pamela
First Class Teacher

Sarah Hankinson said...

Thank you for sharing!

Sarah
Learning is for Superstars