CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Welcome!

Welcome to my blog:) Since I am so far away from my friends and family, I want to keep you updated on the fun and trials of my new job. Thank you to everyone for your support, encouragement, and the tips/ideas you may offer!

Thursday, July 5, 2012

International Blog Hopping Day



I got a really late start on International Blog Hopping Day, but I'm linking up with ingles 360 for a day in my shoes.  Which is just my actual shoes, since I'm starting a new job at a new school in the fall I don't really know what my schedule will be.  

Ruby Red Slippers


I LOVE shoe shopping....just like basically every other girl out there.  So any time I can use the excuse, my shoes are worn out, I NEED new shoes I take advantage of it.  However, instead of my shoes are worn out it usually goes more like this,  "ICK!! My shoes stink so bad I NEED new shoes!"  That being said, here are some of my favorite shoes:)

My go to, everyday school shoes...
My winter go to boots (not for recess duty).  I have them in black and tan.  So cozy!
Target - Women's...

And my running shoes on days I'm feeling worn out or like I'll have to chase kids a lot...


Can't wait to see other teacher's shoes to get some new ideas...I'm thinking about a pair of Toms for back to school.  Any other suggestions?

3 comments:

Greg said...

TOMS! They actually donated new shoes to evey student in my school. And not just a pair of shoes, but new shoes every six months for as long as the kids are at the school. How amazing is that?!

I am your newest follower! I hope you'll check out my new manly blog!

Greg
Smedley's Smorgasboard of Kindergarten

Nancy said...

Hi Karlie!
So happy to find another SPED blog. I'm your newest follower.

:) Nancy @ Joy of Life 2011

Laura Finger said...

Karlie- You are too funny! Also, I need some comfy shoes come fall do to baby bump... no more teaching in heels for me. Let me know what you find!! :)