CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Welcome!

Welcome to my blog:) Since I am so far away from my friends and family, I want to keep you updated on the fun and trials of my new job. Thank you to everyone for your support, encouragement, and the tips/ideas you may offer!

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Currently

Check in with Farley over at Oh' Boy Fourth Grade for this months Currently.
She is an absolutely entertaining blogger:-D


For reads - I LOVE reading.  Just like every other teacher, I have read so many professional development books, but I can't say there is one that I look back at or prefer over another.  I just love getting other people's perspectives and getting ideas from other teachers.  


And THIS is my FAVORITE read a loud.  Basically because I'm Ms. Johnson;)  It is a great read a loud though!
Can I Bring My Pterodactyl to School, Ms. Johnson?


2 comments:

Mrs. Green said...

I am definitely going to check out that book for my dinosaur unit this year! :)

Anna Colley said...

Karlie - I enjoyed looking around your blog and getting to know a bit about you! Good luck in your new school. Perhaps your TpT business will afford you a new iPad one day! :o) I also clicked through to several other people's linkies from your posts! Thanks for sharing!

Anna