CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Welcome!

Welcome to my blog:) Since I am so far away from my friends and family, I want to keep you updated on the fun and trials of my new job. Thank you to everyone for your support, encouragement, and the tips/ideas you may offer!

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Busy...busy...busy and Freebie

I have been busy preparing for the next school year and a BIG move.  On Thursday I put an offer on a condo and on Friday I found out they accepted my offer!  I am going to be the owner of my very own condo!!!

To prepare for this big move I have been packing and decluttering as much as possible.  I got rid of a few boxes of stuff that my roommate is putting on her family's garage sale.  Despite getting rid of stuff, I still don't feel like it's enough.  I just have sooo much school stuff, craft stuff, clothes, etc.  But you never know when you'll need it all!

In between packing, going to the beach, seeing friends for one last time before I move, getting everything in order for the big purchase, etc...I have a special freebie for you!  Check it out at my TpT Store.



I came up with these word lists at the end of this past school year, and I wanted to cute-sy them up to share with you all.  I hope they pass your visual approval:)  

These lists made it easy for me to assess students' ability to read short and long vowel words for their IEP goals.  I had 3 lists of each type of word to help prevent students from memorizing the words.  

Hope this is useful for you.  I will be linking it with Classroom Freebies for Manic Monday.



Classroom Freebies Manic Monday

1 comment:

Linda Nelson said...

Found you through Manic Monday! Thanks for the cute freebie. I got such a laugh when I saw the word "puke" on your list - I'm picturing the amazed faces on your little guys when they read it, and the giggles that must follow!

Linda Nelson
Primary Inspiration