CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Welcome!

Welcome to my blog:) Since I am so far away from my friends and family, I want to keep you updated on the fun and trials of my new job. Thank you to everyone for your support, encouragement, and the tips/ideas you may offer!

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

You Know It's Summer Vacation When...

Kindergarten Lifestyle is having a cute Linky.  I LOVE SUMMER:) 

Since my boyfriend and I have lived at least 2.5 hours apart for the past 2 years summers are a very welcomed time for us to spend more time together.





**Note - this took a lot of trial and error (and patience), but I think I finally got it saved as a jpeg, and I hope that this file stays "good" forever....silly Mac.

1 comment:

Michelle Tsivgadellis said...

Your blog is so stinkin cute!!! Thanks for visiting me & I am now YOUR newest follower (-;


Michelle
The 3AM Teacher
Visit My TPT Store
Visit My FB Page