CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Welcome!

Welcome to my blog:) Since I am so far away from my friends and family, I want to keep you updated on the fun and trials of my new job. Thank you to everyone for your support, encouragement, and the tips/ideas you may offer!

Monday, June 11, 2012

Sweet Summer Time

I have been connected to my computer by my hands all summer vacation....so far.

I set up a TpT store.  Learned how to save jpegs and post pictures of my products on my blog.  Then I learned how to sell something.

Now, I have been working on completing some of my online Pins.  So far today I learned how to make a graphic transparent and how to make a "grab button".  Karla at Life in Special Education gave a great tutorial on how to do this.

So here you can grab my button:)





 We Are All Special!


On my to do list for the rest of the week while I'm home with my parents....

- make a lawn sized Jenga with my father
- see my grandparents
- hang at the pool with one of my besties from home
- see my cousins
- go to Goodwill to look for kid's games
- post a limited time freebie for my Birthday (on June 14th)
- OPEN PRESENTS:)
- family Father's Day picnic

4 comments:

Valerie said...

Wow! You are one busy lady ;)

✿Valerie
All Students Can SHINE

Alana Gilliam said...

Super busy lady! I need to figure out how to make a grab my button too. I'm debating making a TPT store. Grad school is momentarily taken over my life.
Alana
Special Teaching in the Middle

kjohnson4 said...

The grab button was pretty easy with the help of....Karla at Life in Special Education
....I totally forgot to put a link for her blog. Which I'm going to go back and do RIGHT now.

The TpT store has been a lot harder and a lot more trial and error. But It has been so exciting for every little success.

Alana - Good luck with grad school! Hope you have some time for your blogging goals this summer:)

kjohnson4 said...

The previous link to Life in Special Education doesn't take you directly to the grab button blog. Go above to my blog post, and you'll see a link that will take you right there:) Sorry for the confusion.