CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Welcome!

Welcome to my blog:) Since I am so far away from my friends and family, I want to keep you updated on the fun and trials of my new job. Thank you to everyone for your support, encouragement, and the tips/ideas you may offer!

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Rockin' Resources

I'm linking up with the Teacher Idea Factory for this fun linky...



AND, now I'm Linking up at Blog Hoppin' for Teacher Week.

This linky has really made me think, as I pack up my classroom to leave for a new school, what am I really going to HAVE to have at my new school?  Here is what I think I can not live without....


1. My Scotch Laminator  for all those great games and practice activities I get off of TpT.  (I do have my own laminator, so I won't have to worry about living without this resource).



2. iPads (I'm seriously thinking about buying my own personal iPad because I fell in love with iPads at my old school...plus I'm an Apple fan.)








3. iXL.com  (This sight is amazing!  I love that it is standards based and that you can view students' scores.  As a special ed teacher it is great for reinforcing skills you just taught one student, while you teach another student at a different level.)

4. Easy readers/sight word books.  These are so great for beginner readers!  I have hundreds of books, but my favorites (aside from the great hard cover read alouds) are by far the lower level books that really get my kiddos reading.



Now in the next couple months we will see what I TRUELY can't live without.




1 comment:

Alana Gilliam said...

I haven't heard of IXL. I will definitely be looking into them.