CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Welcome!

Welcome to my blog:) Since I am so far away from my friends and family, I want to keep you updated on the fun and trials of my new job. Thank you to everyone for your support, encouragement, and the tips/ideas you may offer!

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Posting Comments

Is it just me, or are the word verifications for leaving comments on other's blogs getting WAY more difficult?  If they are driving you as bonkers as they are driving me read on...

I learned this from a fellow blogger a couple months ago.  I wish for the life of me I could remember who it was, but their suggestion worked very well for me.  (If it was you let me know, and I'll insert a link to your blog here.)

Since these word verifications are getting harder and harder here's what you can do to eliminate them.  Go to settings > posts and comments > (scroll toward bottom) and change show word verification to "no".

Since I did this, about 3 or 4 months ago, I have only had one Spam post on my blog.  My spam filter has caught probably about 50 spam posts, and I just delete them.  Not bad odds if you ask me:)


No comments: