CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Welcome!

Welcome to my blog:) Since I am so far away from my friends and family, I want to keep you updated on the fun and trials of my new job. Thank you to everyone for your support, encouragement, and the tips/ideas you may offer!

Thursday, June 14, 2012

HAPPY JUNE 14th:)


Manic Monday at Classroom Freebies :)
Classroom Freebies Manic Monday


It's my birthday, I'll party if I want to, party if I want to:)

Inorder to celebrate my birthday, I'm giving away this compound word activity (because birthday is a compound word....and I didn't have many things for my students to work on compound words).  Hope you enjoy the freebie.  Check it out on TpT.  Don't forget to leave me a note to let me know what you think:)  Thanks!



While working on this activity, I learned how to make graphics have a transparent background.  Check out how to do that at A Turn to Learn.

The graphics are from MelonHeadzThe 3 AM Teacher, and From the Pond.  Thank you all for your great graphics!  It's so kind of you all to share!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome activity! Thanks for sharing.

Miss N said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm your newest follower!

Shanyn
Coffee, Kids and Compulsive Lists

Confessions of a Teaching Junkie said...

Cute idea!

Teresa
Confessions of a Teaching Junkie
Find me on Facebook
Follow me on Twitter

Delena Allen said...

found you through manic monday--I agree-We are all special-
I am your newest follower
Check out my blog
Delena
Learn with ME in Grade Three

Susan Hardin said...

Happy Birthday!!! Thank you for the cool compound word game. I really don't really have very many resources for this either, so it is much appreciated! Love your blog!
Susan
-3rd Grade Grapevine

Ms. Jessica said...

Thanks for sharing! So glad you were able to use the transparent backing post! Thanks so much for the shout out!