CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Welcome!

Welcome to my blog:) Since I am so far away from my friends and family, I want to keep you updated on the fun and trials of my new job. Thank you to everyone for your support, encouragement, and the tips/ideas you may offer!

Friday, June 8, 2012

Feeling like a Rockstar;) and Freebie


Again, I'm linking with Classroom Freebies, for Manic Monday.  If you're here for the Freebie, scroll all the way to the bottom:)  Thanks for visiting!
Classroom Freebies Manic Monday
OK!  I'm feeling like I can concur just about anything right now!  I just uploaded my first item for purchase on TpT.  It took a lot of trial and error for me to figure out how to save PDFs and jpegs on a Mac, get my thumbnail images resized to fit the smaller dimensions, and I'm sure there is more I'm forgetting.  But those are the things I'm most proud of at the moment.  I'm also very proud that this item looks more fun and exciting like all you "expert" TpT Sellers!  That kudos goes to Michelle at The 3 AM Teacher:)

This item is for Kindergarten (and Special Ed) teachers.  It is based of the Math Counting and Cardinality Common Core Standards.  It has assessments and ideas for all 7 of the CCS for Kindergarten Counting and Cardinality!  I'm hoping to do more assessments like this in the future.  We'll see if I get any feedback on this one first though:)  Here is a picture of the cover page.



The above bundle actually started as this little gem.  I wanted a way to assess number identification without using my typical flashcards.  I also wanted something that could be done very quickly.  So in a hurry, I can assess 10 numbers at a time.  Perfect for those special education teachers when they have a minute before sending a kid back to class.  I uploaded a mini version for a Freebie! Here is a picture of the cover page for the freebie.


Since this is some of my first experience with posting items on Teachers Pay Teachers please leave any feedback you have!

I'm already feeling like I've learned something this summer:-D



No comments: