CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Welcome!

Welcome to my blog:) Since I am so far away from my friends and family, I want to keep you updated on the fun and trials of my new job. Thank you to everyone for your support, encouragement, and the tips/ideas you may offer!

Friday, June 15, 2012

Blog-peeves Linky

I rarely go through and read every blog post on a linky, but I did this time!  I wanted to know if I was secretly (or not so secretly) driving everyone nuts.  Check out this fun idea Jessica had!  I love the learning opportunity!

Comment-a-holic

- Just as everyone else has said...the infamous robot...check out my recent post

- This one is only cause I'm lazy and trying to maximize my time....but I like viewing 3 or more blog posts on a page instead of having to click on "view older posts" and waiting for my computer to load one more post, and then having to start the cycle over again.  I just like scrolling down and down and down to view more and more and more blog posts....saves me time...and oh so much energy that I use while clicking the next button;)

- Music on blogs also drive me crazy but in a funny sorta way.  Since I'm addicted to blog stalking, and I don't like my family knowing I'm doing it, AGAIN, but when the music comes on, I have to explain!

- The next one is probably really vain...and kind of embarrassing to admit...but just as I love to leave comments (so people know their blogs are being heard) I love receiving (good) comments.  So I'm always (secretly) a little disappointed when no one comments on a freebie I posted or (what I think is) a great idea.  Comment away (please)!  If you have another great idea that goes along with my post that I may not have thought of, if you're working on the same thing, if you like a post and want to hear more on a topic, if you think I'm completely crazy and you have a better way of doing;), etc.  I'd LOVE to hear from you:-D

(Now...no pressure to leave a comment;)

8 comments:

Lori Rosenberg said...

I totally agree with all your peeves. I feel the same way about comments, too. I just wanted to comment here to let you know I read your post! LOL!

Ѽ Lori
Teaching With Love and Laughter
luvyorkies@gmail.com

Jessica Stanford said...

I adore your blog and just became your newest follower! Thanks for linking up :) BTW I love comments too hehehe

Blessings,

Jessica Stanford
Mrs. Stanford's Class

Heidi said...

I am a lover of comments myself :) I also don't like having to hit the older posts button. My computer is on the verge of death and takes FOREVER to load things. That+ my love of blogs=not so patient and not so calm blog stalker...i mean reader :)

Heidi
My (Not So) Elementary Life

Alana Gilliam said...

I completely agree with all 3 of your pet peeves! I'm the exact same way about comments. It might be because I'm new in this teaching world, so I feel I need feedback to know if I"m doing good or bad. Wonder if there is a teaching blog webinar.
Have a Great Friday
Alana
Special Teaching in the Middle

Katie said...

I just became your newest follower and like you.... I love comments!! I love receiving and getting comments. Music drives me nuts too, especially when it's some off the wall random tune.

Katie
Dirty Hands and Lesson Plans

Sara at school said...

What do you mean, no pressure to leave a comment :) Well, I will anyway - I'm right there with you on your ideas.
Sara

Amanda said...

I agree with liking more than one post on a page at a time. Another peeve that I've realized recently is that I like the "join this site" button to be near the top instead of having to scroll forever (especially through ads) to find it. How lazy does that make me? BTW - yours is near the top, so I'm your newest follower! ;)

Amanda
Teaching Maddeness

April Kreitzer Wolfe said...

Hi! I am your newest follower!

April
Wolfelicious