CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Welcome!

Welcome to my blog:) Since I am so far away from my friends and family, I want to keep you updated on the fun and trials of my new job. Thank you to everyone for your support, encouragement, and the tips/ideas you may offer!

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Another end of the year field trip

Again, sorry for the delay in these posts.  I wanted to make sure I was able to include the pictures though.

At the end of the school year the other special ed teacher in my building and I took all our students (about 30) to a park near by for kickball, pizza, and then let the kids play on the playground after lunch.  The kickball game and pizza went well, but the playground time was a little too unstructured for my kiddos....note to self....

Here are some of our fun pictures:)





No comments: