CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Welcome!

Welcome to my blog:) Since I am so far away from my friends and family, I want to keep you updated on the fun and trials of my new job. Thank you to everyone for your support, encouragement, and the tips/ideas you may offer!

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mother's Day Craft

As many other teacher bloggers out there, I LOVE Pinterest!  If you don't already, feel free to follow me on Pinterest.  Just like so many of my other ideas, this Mother's day project was Pinterest inspired, check out my original pin-spiration here;)



We also went ahead and made Father's day ones too because I always feel bad that the dads get left out over the summer.  To accommodate different family types each of my students was able to make two, whether it was one for mom and grandma, dad and step-mom, etc.  No matter who the kids made them for they did an awesome job.  Then we laminated them.  So precious:) 

Happy Mother's Day to all the Moms out there!

2 comments:

Kara said...

What an adorable gift! I bet the parents loved them.

Kara
Spedventures

Busy Bee Andrea said...

Love It! Thanks for the idea! We did something like this at the beginning of the year.. but it spelled out thank you (each student held a different letter) and then we passed them out as needed.