CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Welcome!

Welcome to my blog:) Since I am so far away from my friends and family, I want to keep you updated on the fun and trials of my new job. Thank you to everyone for your support, encouragement, and the tips/ideas you may offer!

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Most Memorable Moment

What a great way to wrap up a school year!



Check out Heidi's Linky Party here.

     This year I have had many many memorable moments.  However, most of them have been very serious and stressful.  These solemn moments have often over shown the more light hearted moments, making it hard to remember the humorous moments from the past year.

     That being said....some of my more enjoyable moments this school year were decorating Christmas cookies and going snow tubing.

     A specific funny moment has more to do with the student who said it....this particular student has a very high pitched and whiney voice.  Some of her favorite tag lines include, "This is tricky" and "I've got a frog in my throat...SEE!" and then she opens her mouth wide to show you.  Recently, with the higher temperatures it has been pretty warm at school.  This student has been complaining saying she needs to go home because it is so hot, this past week she told the secretary, "Just get in your car and take me home."  

     Still makes me laugh thinking about it.

4 comments:

Heidi said...

Thanks for linking up. I love reading everyone's stories. This is adorable. Kids sure do say the darndest things :)

Hope you have a great rest of the school year.

Heidi

Alana Gilliam said...

That is too funny! I understanding enjoying the small moments! Snow tubing??? We had only one snow day this year.
Have a Great Day,
Alana @ Special Teaching in the Middle

kjohnson4 said...

I'm not really sure we had any "snow days". We had 2 ice days I think. One of those might have been a snow day though. We got really lucky and the only real snow storm came right before our trip, plus we went up to northern Michigan. It was a lot of fun:)

Deborah said...

Looking forward to the snow season here - I am in Australia. Hoping to start seeing the snow next month. :)