CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Welcome!

Welcome to my blog:) Since I am so far away from my friends and family, I want to keep you updated on the fun and trials of my new job. Thank you to everyone for your support, encouragement, and the tips/ideas you may offer!

Monday, May 14, 2012

Diagraph Freebie


It's Manic Monday at Classroom Freebies so I'm linking up again:)



Classroom Freebies Manic Monday



I just got a TPT account, and I'm still trying to figure things out.

I'm not sure how you share a document that you posted on TpT on your blog.  So here is the cover page of my latest creation and you can check it out at My TpT store.
Teachers Pay Teachers

Students will work on reading words with the diagraphs th, sh, ch, st, ph, and wr.  Goes great with any pre-summer or beach themes:)

Feel free to leave me any constructive feedback, since this is my first try at this.  Thanks!

3 comments:

Ms. Jessica said...

Congrats on the new TPT account! This is adorable! I love the idea of using the net to divide the two "teams!"

I'm looking forward to seeing what else you post!
-Jessica
A Turn to Learn

Heidi said...

Congrats on your new store on TPT. I am just getting mine started as well. I love this idea of the net as Jessica also stated. I will continue to look for more things you post.

Thanks for the freebie.

Heidi
My (Not So) Elementary Life

Sandra said...

Thank you for the freebie. I am your newest follower. I also followed you on your TPT store. Thanks again for sharing your Digraph Practice.
Sandra
Classroom Companion