CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Welcome!

Welcome to my blog:) Since I am so far away from my friends and family, I want to keep you updated on the fun and trials of my new job. Thank you to everyone for your support, encouragement, and the tips/ideas you may offer!

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Techno Tuesday

The 3 AM Teacher is having an awesome linky party to give her followers the opportunity to suggest different tech-y things we would like to learn how to do! How awesome! I'm so excited to learn more tech-y things:-D


Here is what I would like to learn sometime....by my own discovery or with a little nudge from someone who has already done it:)

1.  How do you host a linky party?
2.  How do you make a picture into a link?
3.  How do I make a way cuter button than I already have?
4.  How do you make add to and save a picture/document like Farley's Currently linkys?  Mine was a complete fail:(

Thank you for all your help Michelle!  I can't wait to learn some new tech-y stuff!

1 comment:

Michelle Tsivgadellis said...

Your list if actually questions I get a lot through emails!! Thank you for participating and I have your ideas added!! (-;

I think the first tutorial I am planning is "how to create a grab button for your blog". This seems to be one many want to learn.

I love your blog by the way....it's super cute!!


Michelle
3amteacher@gmail.com
The 3AM Teacher
Visit The 3AM Teacher FB Page