CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Welcome!

Welcome to my blog:) Since I am so far away from my friends and family, I want to keep you updated on the fun and trials of my new job. Thank you to everyone for your support, encouragement, and the tips/ideas you may offer!

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Tech Tuesday

My school is lucky enough to have a classroom set of iPads and one for each teacher.  It is amazing!

Here are some of my favorite apps (all free)....

Doodle Buddy - for practicing spelling words
EveryDay Math apps - addition, multiplication, fraction, subtraction, counting
iDiary - I set up a classroom diary for my students to write about field trips and things.  Then each students can sign their name at the end of their entry.  After typing their entry they can draw a picture at the bottom.
Learn Shapes by Purple-Planet - AWESOME for learning shapes
Clean Up - Helps students categorize items
Families 1 - Helps students categorize items
Kings Apps Math Flash Cards (Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication) - you can choose how many problems students do, and it gives you their score!
Pandora - for listening to Disney, Kidz Bop, and Tween radio

Hope you find some new (free) apps for your students to enjoy:)


2 comments:

Valerie said...

You’ve been tagged! Come see what it’s all about :o)

✿Valerie
All Students Can SHINE

Ms. Jessica said...

We too are lucky enough to have iPads and the kids love them! I also love Paint Sparkles (I think it's free) for practicing spelling words!

I'm your newest follower... come by and check out my blog!
-Jessica
A Turn to Learn