CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Welcome!

Welcome to my blog:) Since I am so far away from my friends and family, I want to keep you updated on the fun and trials of my new job. Thank you to everyone for your support, encouragement, and the tips/ideas you may offer!

Monday, April 9, 2012

Spring Craft

One of my Para's suggested this cute idea....


1. Each student colored a spring pattern.  They were able to choose from a butterfly, flower, or lady bug.
2. Then they cut out their picture.
3. Picked a piece of construction paper.
4. Glued their picture to the construction paper.
5. Cut around the construction paper.

GREAT OT PRACTICE:)

Then the hard part, I took all their pictures, resized them, printed them, glued them on, and then had each picture laminated.  But I love the way they turned out!