CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Welcome!

Welcome to my blog:) Since I am so far away from my friends and family, I want to keep you updated on the fun and trials of my new job. Thank you to everyone for your support, encouragement, and the tips/ideas you may offer!

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Lunch Bag Linky

I am really behind on this Linky Party but it has taken me this long to take pictures of my bag and lunch!!!

Here is my bag....yes...it's a Halloween bag, but it fits all my food containers so well! AND my mommy gave it to me!


Here is a lunch of leftovers....


Here is my candy basket that I pass every morning and evening (a million times) and try not to eat 50 pieces.


Link up with 4th Grade Frolics to see more lunches and lunch bags.



1 comment:

Kelley Cirrito said...

I would be in the same boat with the candy bowl!! That is why I throw away the candy we get or bring it to school. I couldn't resist!