CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Welcome!

Welcome to my blog:) Since I am so far away from my friends and family, I want to keep you updated on the fun and trials of my new job. Thank you to everyone for your support, encouragement, and the tips/ideas you may offer!

Thursday, April 12, 2012

I've Been Tagged

Valerie over at All Students Can Shine tagged me in 10 Questions:)


Since I was already tagged (check out my answers to my other questions), I'm not going to tag more people, but if you would like to answer these questions feel free:)


For my questions, I decided to go with a 'Would you rather' kinda theme! 
1. Coffee or Tea?  coffee, especially Starbucks...which I haven't had in forever because there isn't one near where I live
2. Teachers Pay Teachers or Teacher's Notebook?  I don't upload to either, but I prefer to download from TPT
3. Dog or Cats?  Cats:)
4. Summer or Winter?  SUMMER!
5. Back Pack vacation or Beach?  Beach, Toes in the water....
6. Book Reading or Blog Stalking? Blog stalking wins time wise, but I need to take more time for book reading
7. Meat or Veggies? Meatitarian
8. Married, Single, Engaged, or other? dating my boyfriend of almost 2 and a half years
9. Giveaway or Freebies? That's a toughie. I just won my first giveaway, which I was ecstatic about! But I am pretty partial to Freebies...I think it's cause you're guaranteed to get freebies.
10. Nightlight or Darkness? (don't laugh... I'm VERY afraid of the dark! lol) Darkness, except when I'm in an unfamiliar place.

No comments: