CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Welcome!

Welcome to my blog:) Since I am so far away from my friends and family, I want to keep you updated on the fun and trials of my new job. Thank you to everyone for your support, encouragement, and the tips/ideas you may offer!

Friday, April 27, 2012

Freebie Friday - Sight Words

I am beginning to celebrate spring in my classroom:)  To make things a little bit brighter and cheerier I have created this game full of sunshine and flowers for practicing sight words.  Thank you to Michelle, The 3 AM Teacher, for her boarders and graphics!  She has totally awesome clip art, and if you haven't checked it out, do it, STAT!

Flower Sight Word Game

HAPPY FRIDAY:)



Classroom Freebies Manic Monday
Now I'm linking up with Classroom Freebies to share this on Manic Monday:-D

3 comments:

Linda Nelson said...

Thanks for sharing this cute game set, Karlie! The little "move ahead" slide is a gimmick that I'm sure the kids will love!

Linda
Primary Inspiration

Tami said...

I like how you have used sight words for the game what a great idea. Thanks for sharing.
Tami

Mrs D said...

Oh so sweet!
Thanks for Sharing.

Check out my freebies too please: http://readingwithmissd.blogspot.ca/p/my-freebies.html