CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Welcome!

Welcome to my blog:) Since I am so far away from my friends and family, I want to keep you updated on the fun and trials of my new job. Thank you to everyone for your support, encouragement, and the tips/ideas you may offer!

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Employers


This blog post is dedicated to my past, present, future, and potential employers:)

I LOVE TEACHING<3
It isn't just about going to school or work for the rest of my life.  I enjoy teaching.  I enjoy creating fun little activities for my students to continue learning in a fun way.  I enjoy the challenge of trying to solve problems in the classroom (how to help students grasp difficult subjects or solve chronic behavior problems).  Teaching is more than just my job.  It is my hobby, and that is where blogging comes in.

I created this blog almost 2 years ago when I began teaching as a way to keep my (far away) family and friends updated on my classroom activities.  Since I began my blog it has evolved.  My friends and family still check out my blog, but I have also acquired a new audience, fellow teachers.  About 9 months ago, I discovered that there were a TON of other teachers out there blogging about their classrooms.  Some of these bloggers shared behavior management tips and tricks, others shared technology ideas, and some generous bloggers shared items/games/worksheets that they created for their own classrooms.

In the last 9 months I have begun blogging with a new audience in mind.  I enjoy sharing in other teachers happy teaching moments and helping them brain storm to solve current difficulties (what to do when a student just will not be quiet or sit down or raise their hand or can't grasp multiplication...etc.).

I hope everyone that comes across my blog leaves with a smile, a new idea, or a resource they can use in  their classroom. Thank you for stopping by to take a peak at my blog:)

1 comment:

factivation-for-multiplication said...

I agree with your conclusions and looking forward to your coming updates. Thanks for sharing


Multiplication facts