CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Welcome!

Welcome to my blog:) Since I am so far away from my friends and family, I want to keep you updated on the fun and trials of my new job. Thank you to everyone for your support, encouragement, and the tips/ideas you may offer!

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Spring Break

I am on my way home after a much needed break filled with warmth, sunshine, and relaxation. Even though our entire winter has been unseasonably warm, this past week at home has been unseasonably warm, BUT Panama City Beach was even warmer. I spent the whole break, minus the car trips, in my swim suit. I couldn't have asked for better weather:). Our original plan was to go to Texas, but the day before we left we realized the weather forecast there called for rain and temps close to what Illinois and Wisconsin were calling for. So the day of my departure we completely changed our itinerary. My bags were still packed for slightly cooler and rainier weather. The benefits of being a special education teacher: being prepared for the unexpected!



I have done zero blogging, zero teacher projects, no educational reading and minimal Pinterest-ing on this break, but I feel refreshed! Now I need something fun and exciting for my kiddo-s to do on Monday to make being back at school a bit less torturous for all of us;) If you have any fun ideas you will be using let me know:) Maybe we will do some St. Patrick's Day stuff since we missed all that last week.

1 comment:

Miss DeCarbo said...

I just found your blog and it's adorable! :) I'm your newest follower. You have so many great ideas & motivational tips. :)

Hope you can come over to my blog and visit!


Second Grade Sugar and Spice