CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Welcome!

Welcome to my blog:) Since I am so far away from my friends and family, I want to keep you updated on the fun and trials of my new job. Thank you to everyone for your support, encouragement, and the tips/ideas you may offer!

Saturday, March 3, 2012

OOO!! An Award:)

I was so excited to wake up this SNOWY SATURDAY morning to an AWARD!  Thank you to Beth Ann at Taming My Flock of Firsties.  Such a cute blog name:)  And I love all the pictures and Pinterest pins she has on her blog!  Thank you again Beth Ann!


The rules:
1. Link back to the blogger who gave it to you.
2. Pass the award on to 15 other lovely bloggers.
3. Follow the person who sent it to you. :)

Here are the LOVELY blogs I have chosen:

Michelle at The 3 AM Teacher
Kara at Sped-ventures
Robynn and SueBeth at Busy Bees

I know some of you have already received the One Lovely Blog Award, so I'm kind of double dipping, but you all just have such lovely blogs:-D

Happy Saturday!

5 comments:

Amy said...

Thanks so much for recognizing me! I am always honored when someone chooses my blog for an award!
Amy
The Resource(ful) Room!

Life in Special Education said...

Thank you so much!!

LifeInSpecialEducation

Christina Bainbridge said...

Awww! Thanks for the shout out!

:)
Christina
Mrs. Bainbridge's Blog

Busy Bees said...

Thanks so much for the award. It is such an honor...your blog is well deserving of it, too!
Robynn
BusyBees

Kara said...

Thank you so much for the award! I'm so honored to be in such great company :)

Kara
Spedventures