CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Welcome!

Welcome to my blog:) Since I am so far away from my friends and family, I want to keep you updated on the fun and trials of my new job. Thank you to everyone for your support, encouragement, and the tips/ideas you may offer!

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Easter Freebie

Wish Spring Break way behind us, and only a 3 day weekend for Easter, my kids and I need some fun activities!  We are trying to do as many games to practice skills as we can.  Since my kinders still need to work on numbers to 50, here is a little game I created to have them play.  Graphics courtesy of The 3 AM Teacher.  Let me know if this is something you can use:)

Easter Counting Game

1 comment:

Michelle Tsivgadellis said...

Thank you so much for your sweet comment!! I decided to visit you instead of replying & I am LOVING your blog...so cute! The game turned out SUPER cute as well!!

Thank you for putting my hard work to Fabulous use for educators!! I love the game!!

Michelle

The 3AM Teacher