CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Welcome!

Welcome to my blog:) Since I am so far away from my friends and family, I want to keep you updated on the fun and trials of my new job. Thank you to everyone for your support, encouragement, and the tips/ideas you may offer!

Thursday, February 23, 2012

St. Patrick's Day Freebie

My Kinders are still working hard on counting 1-50.  In the spirit of St. Patrick's Day, here is a set of fill in the blank counting worksheets.

Shamrock Counting

Hope these are helpful for someone else:)

3 comments:

Lisa Lizak and Beth Wright said...

This is great! Thanks for sharing :)

Lisa :) (new follower)
Made In The Shade In Second Grade

Ms. Rachel said...

Thanks!!! Loveit!


Rachel
Ms. Rachel’s Room

A Differentiated Kindergarten said...

I sooooooooo needed this. Thank you.
By the way, I'm following you now.

Marsha