CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Welcome!

Welcome to my blog:) Since I am so far away from my friends and family, I want to keep you updated on the fun and trials of my new job. Thank you to everyone for your support, encouragement, and the tips/ideas you may offer!

Monday, February 6, 2012

Nouns & Verbs

My students are working hard to learn the concept of nouns and verbs.  I created some visuals to help them.  Hopefully they are helpful.  If you have any more ideas let me know:)


Make sure you download this one in the .doc version, not a PDF. The formatting is goofy in the PDF version. Hopefully it works in the .doc version though. Let me know.
Nouns 1

Verbs


Idea - you can cut the pictures out and have students categorize the pictures.  If you laminate and velcro, this could make a nice center idea.
Verb Chart

Some of the people and action images might be used interchangeably, but hope you can find a use for this in your classroom:)

We have parent teacher conferences this week; hope they go well!

1 comment:

vicky1970 said...

Hi there,
Hope your conferences went well. I love your blog - very cute! I'm your newest follower. Come on by and visit me sometime.
Vicky
Traditions Laughter and Happily Ever After