CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Welcome!

Welcome to my blog:) Since I am so far away from my friends and family, I want to keep you updated on the fun and trials of my new job. Thank you to everyone for your support, encouragement, and the tips/ideas you may offer!

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Another Valentine's Freebie

I'm ready to switch into Valentine's mode in my classroom.  Things are seeming a little blah lately, so here we go with Valentine's stuff.  I hope this boosts my mood (and therefore my students') :-D

Here's what I've got planned Valentine's BingoValentine's Roll and Count, Valentine's counting fill in the blank (below), Valentine's memory (using 2 sets of calling cards from my Bingo game), Real/Nonsense Words with Love Monster GameABC OrderRoll and ColorWriting ActivityGraphing Activity, counting conversation hearts, and a craft or two.

To help boost some other's spirits, I hope some of you can use this counting freebie!
Valentine Number, Fill in the Blank

Happy Wednesday:)

No comments: