CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Welcome!

Welcome to my blog:) Since I am so far away from my friends and family, I want to keep you updated on the fun and trials of my new job. Thank you to everyone for your support, encouragement, and the tips/ideas you may offer!

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Valentine's Day LINKY PARTY - Valentine's Day game

Again, I'm linking up with Mommy & Me Creations for some very awesome Valentine's Day ideas:)







Mommy and Me Creations


Recently, I have been trying my hand at creating some freebies.  For anyone who has done this, starting out isn't always easy.  For Valentine's Day I made my first Bingo game.  I am a MAC user though, so uploading it to share with others has been a little tricky.  I hope it works nicely for everyone, and I hope the words aren't side ways!  If they are please let me know:)  Don't forget to leave a little love if this is useful for your classroom:-D

Valentine Bingo

1 comment:

Amy said...

Very cute, thanks for sharing!!