CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Welcome!

Welcome to my blog:) Since I am so far away from my friends and family, I want to keep you updated on the fun and trials of my new job. Thank you to everyone for your support, encouragement, and the tips/ideas you may offer!

Friday, January 27, 2012

Valentine's Day LINKY PARTY - Freebie

The final day of the Valentine's Day Linky Party!  Freebie day!  Check out my version of a Valentine's Day count and roll.  My kinders are working on numbers 11-25, so they will be using 4 dice for this activity.  Use as many (or few) dice as you like:)

If this is useful for you, please let me know!

Valentine's Day Roll

It's the last day for Mommy and Me Creations Linky Party.


Mommy and Me Creations

2 comments:

Ms. Rachel said...

Cute activity! thanks for sharing.

I tagged you today, come check it out!

Heather's Heart said...

Cute activity! Thank you!

I am your newest follower and would love for you to visit me if you get the chance! I have TONS of *freebies*!

Heather
Heather's Heart