CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Welcome!

Welcome to my blog:) Since I am so far away from my friends and family, I want to keep you updated on the fun and trials of my new job. Thank you to everyone for your support, encouragement, and the tips/ideas you may offer!

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Liebster Award and Freebie

Thank you all for nominating me for my first blogging award!  I'm very honored to know that so many people read (and enjoy) my blog and benefit from my freebies.  



1. Show your appreciate to the blogger who nominated you by giving them a thank you and a shout out!

Thanks so much to all these lovely ladies: Susan at Kindergarten for Parents and Teachers, Jennifer at Mrs. Virdell's Blog, and Claire at Special Speckled Eggs!! You all have such cute and creative blogs that display your cute and creative classroom ideas!  Thank you for all you share with the blogging community:)

2. Nominate 5 happy little blogs with 200 followers or less (newbies like me) by leaving them a comment.
PLEASE go check out...
Ms. Hill's blog - An Up Hill Journey
Ms. Young's blog - Grow Up Learning
Ms. Pam and Ms. Jess's blog - Kindergarten Night Owls

3. Post the award on your blog.

4. Make sure you keep up with the blogs you gave awards to! Even though they're small right now they may be big later :)


And to thank you all again for supporting my blog, hopefully some of you can use this in your classroom to work on alphabetical order.  Happy EARLY Valentine's Day!  Don't forget to leave a little love if you plan to use this in your classroom:)
Valentine's Day ABC Order



3 comments:

Valerie said...

Wow!!! Thanks so much for nominating me... I'm blushing! :o)

✿Valerie
Grow Up Learning

kjohnson4 said...

You deserve it! Keep up the awesome blogging:)

Jessica said...

Thanks for nominating us. That's so sweet, we really appreciate it!