CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Welcome!

Welcome to my blog:) Since I am so far away from my friends and family, I want to keep you updated on the fun and trials of my new job. Thank you to everyone for your support, encouragement, and the tips/ideas you may offer!

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

My first FREEBIE

Oh, I have my fingers crossed this document is going to work!
Our school Title teacher and I created this freebie to use with our Kinders for Christmas!  I’m so excited!  All you need to do is print and laminate!  (And leave me a comment to let me know how it works in your classroom:)
We are going to get some peppermint candies or use the peppermint marshmallows for the students to place on the mint pictures.  Then they have to count the candies and write the number with dry erase marker.  Otherwise you could just print and have the students count the pictures and put their answer in the box.
Oh, I’m so excited if this worked!
Peppermint Counting

No comments: