CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Welcome!

Welcome to my blog:) Since I am so far away from my friends and family, I want to keep you updated on the fun and trials of my new job. Thank you to everyone for your support, encouragement, and the tips/ideas you may offer!

Friday, December 9, 2011

Another Christmas FREEBIE

Here is another freebie:)  You can find the snowman, gingerbread, and peppermint marshmallows at Walmart (and possibly other locations).  Use purely as a math learning assignment or as an incentive for good behavior.


Winter Marshmallow Graphing


Merry (early) Christmas!  Let me know if you like this:)

3 comments:

Susan Case said...

I nominated you for the Liebster Award! See my blog post: http://kindergartenbasics.blogspot.com/2012/01/liebster-award.html

Claire said...

I've also nominated you for the Liebster Blog Award :) You are popular! Thanks so much for both the counting and graphing freebies, they are much appreciated and perfect for my kids. I'd love it if you came on over to check out my special education blog!
-Claire @ specialspeckledeggs.blogspot.com

kjohnson4 said...

Thank you both for your comments AND for nominating me for the Liebster Award! I enjoy checking in on both of your blogs, and I'm very happy you have found useful stuff on my blog:-D