CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Welcome!

Welcome to my blog:) Since I am so far away from my friends and family, I want to keep you updated on the fun and trials of my new job. Thank you to everyone for your support, encouragement, and the tips/ideas you may offer!

Monday, October 3, 2011

Currently...

Playing along with Oh Boy 4th Grade's linky party tonight!

Listening...
to How I Met Your Mother reruns.  The new episode should be on at 7 I believe:)  Thank you Brian for getting me interested in this show and keeping me updated when new episodes are on.

Loving...
my school iPad!  I love the educational apps for my students to play, the camera to record bad behaviors my students display - so I can have the students watch how they look, and the portability of it:-D LOVE LOVE LOVE!

Thinking...
Please let my classroom run smoothly when I'm out of school on Friday.

Wanting...
2 of me, one to take over for me when I'm feeling stressed.  AND wanting to do more fun stuff with my kids...I feel like every time I plan something fun, bad behaviors get in the way and prevent me from initiating the fun activity with my students.

Needing...
to remember that I have a life outside of being a teacher.

Stalking...

1 comment:

kindergartenbasics said...

I'm your newest follower from the Linky Party. You might want to read my post: Why I'm Glad I Have a Special Needs Daughter. I hope you can visit my blog.