CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Welcome!

Welcome to my blog:) Since I am so far away from my friends and family, I want to keep you updated on the fun and trials of my new job. Thank you to everyone for your support, encouragement, and the tips/ideas you may offer!

Monday, August 23, 2010

First Day of Work

Today was my first inservice day.  We learned all about our e-mail system, we talked about union stuff, and I got to meet some new people.  The best part of my day...I emptied out all the stuff from the classroom that isn't mine, and I started filling the book cases with books and games and everything!!!

Tomorrow's To-Do List
-Laminate
-Finish putting books on the shelves
-Rearrange furniture
-Take pictures of my classroom to post on here

No comments: